The most important aspect of your mask is the fit
If you have purchased yor mask online with Ocean Hunter, make sure it's the right fit BEFORE you use it or submerge it in salt water.
This is how:
- Place the mask on your face - strap forward.
- Make sure all of your hair is out of the way and no hair is between the mask and your face. Beard stubble might stop the mask from creating a tight seal.
- Gently, breathe in through your nose only.
- Whilst still breathing in, with your hands try and lift the mask gently off your face. If it is the correct fit the mask should remain secured to your face, with no air releasing around the mask.
- Make sure there is no pressure on the bridge of your nose (mask framing touching your forehead).
If you want to take this one step further, you may want to try your mask on in a basin of water or a swimming pool, but NOT THE OCEAN.
If the mask doesn't fit, please contact us on PH: 09 377 0896 and speak to one of team members at Ocean Hunter to discuss your face shape etc and we can send you an alternative option.