This product is no longer active. Perhaps you should search our shop for other similar products.
The Hapa V2 Carbon is sure to impress. Professionally designed and assembled in New Zealand, using parts sourced from South Africa, USA & NZ. These parts have been designed and selected based on their high quality and performance, completing an outstanding piece of arsenal that’s lightweight yet powerful and robust.
• Length 1.9m (6.23 feet) One Piece Hand Spear
• Hardened Spring steel 6.5mm shaft with a mini vampire flopper. This unique flopper is designed to hold the fish even if the flopper is not deep enough to engage in your catch. (Revolutionary to Freedivers products in South Africa.)
• The pole is a mix of carbon and fiberglass giving the pole flexibility and strength, these are all hand made in New Zealand.
• The rubber is imported from the USA delivering a powerful punch. Completely new to the NZ market, specifically sourced for the Hapa V2 Carbon. A pinch guard stops the rubber from grabbing and allows you load up with ease to get full power.
• A textured cord grip provides a firm and comfortable slip-free surface while under load.
• All other fittings are stainless steel and made in New Zealand.