Receive your purchase now, spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free!
Simply select Laybuy as your payment method at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Cressi, Dive Computers & Shark Protection & Cameras, Dive Computers & Shark Protection & Cameras
DescriptionDrake is a watch computer designed specifically for the needs of free divers.
- No unnecessary dive algorithms
- Dual purpose design, wear it as an everyday watch
- Will fit over exposure suits
- Current and maximum depth
- Time and date
- Current dive time and temperature
- Recovery time between dives
- Ratio between recovery and dive time
- Depth alarms and time alarms
- 500 progressive logbook
- History of maximum depth, time, and total number of dives
- Durable construction
- Sporty design for everyday wear
- Depth rating: 150 meters (495 feet)
- Titanium, Stainless Steel and Plastic case
- Elastomer watch strap
- Made in Italy
The PRO program is particularly suitable for diving purists and extreme divers. It provides, among other information, the descent speed, ascent speed and total speed, duration of descent and ascent, 'Time Ratio' between immersion time and the surface time (constantly updated), medium data and the useful function of Recommended Recovery Time for safety, which can be set you.
The DYNAMIC program is for those who are training or practice the discipline horizontally. It has a special tank counter and has the ability to memorise training tables with times expressed in increments or decrements.
The STATIC program totally controls static breath hold diving, both for training and for performance.
Cressi Drake Apnea Technical Specifications
Sizes and Weight:
Diameter: 48 mm
Height: 15 mm
Weight: 135 g
150 meters (495 feet).
- Sea or fresh water setting (fresh water depths are about 3% lower)
- Measuring field: 0-120 m.
- Precision: +/- 1% (T 20°C).
- Reading resolution: 10 cm (from 0 to 100 m) / 1 m (from 100 to 120 m) / 1 ft (from 0 to 316 ft)
- Data acquisition interval can be selected from 1 to 4 seconds.
- Resolution: 1 °C / 1 °F
- Measuring field: -5 °C +40 °C.
- Precision: +/- 2 °C /10 min change °T.
- Precision: +/- 50 sec month average.
- 24-hour display
CR 2430 - 3V battery.
Remark: It is important to remember that different factors may affect battery life, such as: time of storage before acquiring the device, dive time, use of back light, quality of battery whose average life varies depending, for example, on temperature.
NZ Delivery ONLY. International shipping is not available on this product.