SUUNTO D4i WRIST COMPUTER
Suunto D4i is a full-decompression wrist stop dive computer. It is part of the proven suunto diving line that is trusted and valued by dive professionals around the world.
More than a dive computer, suunto D4i’s innovative free dive functions and dedicated free dive functions and dedicated free dive mode mean it’s also perfect for those who are serious about breath-hold diving.
Whether your passion is recreational sports diving or competitive freediving, suunto D4i puts information, ease of use and style first
- Four operation modes: TIME, FREEDIVE, AIR and NITROX
- Optional wireless air intergration - Current cylinder pressure remaining air time.
- Dive planning and analysis functions
- Compatible with optional Suunto Dive Manager PC software
- Automatic safety stop countdown
- Complete decompression stop data
- Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm
- Multi step ascent rate indicator
- Battery power indicator and warning
- Depth display range 0-100 m/0-238ft
- Glass face, display shield and lightweight composite housing.
- Adjustable metric and imperial units
- Available with black, blue, pink or yellow straps.
SUUNTO D4i FEATURES
HASSLE FREE TANK PRESSURE MONITORING
The D4i includes optional wireless air integration for easy monitoring of your tank pressure, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a quick glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Though wearing a suunto D4i clearly marks you out as a diver, it’s just as handy out of the water as in. with its sturdy yet sleek design and one-size fits all strap, suunto D4 works as the complete time place
- 12/24 hour display
- Dual time
- Daily alarm
- Stopwatch with split time measurement
Before diving, the no-stop-time planer helps you prepare for your dive. Enter the planed maximum depth of your dive, and suunto d4i will tell you how long you can dive before needing a decompression stop.
Suunto D4i is packed with great free diving feathers. Whether your going for length or depth, you’ll get real time precision data while underwater and a record of the best dives of the day when you surface.
- Depth sampled three times a second
- Deepest sample record every second
- Surface time in seconds
- Most recent dive time and maximum depth
- Notified surface time alarm
- Notified depth alarm
Suunto D4i helps you make safe and responsible decisions underwater. Depth and time information, together with complete decompression stop data, ensure that you know precisely how long you have been underwater, how deep you are and how fast you ascend.
- Clear, easy-to-read display
- Audible and visual alarms for dive time and depth
- Current depth and maximum depth
- Current time, dive time, and decompression time
More experienced divers who want to maximize their time underwater can take advantage of nitrox gas mixes
- Oxygen content adjustable from 21% to 50%
- Po2 limit adjustable from 0.5 to 1.6 bar
Choose between traditional safety stops or, with the deep stops function activated, take your safety stops at depth
- Stop time counted down in seconds
- Safety stop/deep stop options
- Adjustable deep stop time
Once back at the surface you can instantly relive your dive by viewing your logbook and dive profile directly on your suunto d4i. You can also transfer your dive data to your pc with the optional suunto dive manager software.
- Up to 240-hour profile and logbook memory
- Lifetime history memory
- Daily history (Freedive mode)
- Profile memory bookmark
NZ Delivery ONLY. International shipping is not available on this product.