Ideal for anyone who would like the ease of traveling with a speargun. Stock breaks down into two sections. Additional front sections available in 5 varying lengths, allow for multiple configurations and versatility. Designed for all level of divers. Rubbers are included with all front sections.
You can buy multiple front sections and shafts to have the ability to use different sized guns on your spearfishing trips. A great cost effective way to own more than one gun.
Featuring the Mag-Track which offers a faster shaft engagement and may be used for free shafting. The Euro Series gun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
• Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
• 30” (76.2cm) Back Section with handle
• Front Sections available in 16” (40.6cm), 20” (50.8cm), 24” (61cm), 28” (71.1cm), 32” (81.3cm)
• RIFFE’s Stainless 2-Piece Steel Trigger Mechanism with
• Side rotating spring loaded safety
• Comes standard with 19/64” (7.5mm) break down
Hawaiian flopper Euro Travel Shaft
• (2) 5/8” (16mm) black coated amber RIFFE Gorilla Rubber
power bands with 1000 lb. Spectra wishbone line (accepts (3) 9/16” (14mm), (2) 5/8” (16mm) or (2) 3/4” (19mm) power bands)
• 5” Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel
• Automatic side mounted line release
• Reinforced bolted muzzle
• 2 hardened non corrosive stainless steel 8mm rods secure
• Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
• Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
• Built in threaded reel inserts, designed to fit the RIFFE
Horizontal Reel – Flat mount
• Threaded Euro Travel Shafts
• Spearheads sold separately
• 400 lb. 5” Bungie Snap Swivel
• RIFFE Horizontal Reel