Riffe 3 Atmosphere Torpedo Float
Receive your purchase now, spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free!
Simply select Laybuy as your payment method at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Strong - Safty Orange - Holds 43kg at 20 meters
Riffe, Floats, Riffe
The RIFFE 3 Atmosphere Torpedo Float was designed to maintain lift up to 95 lbs at a depth of 66 ft (2 atmospheres). This is done by pressurising the float up to 25 lbs PSI. The float is constructed of the strongest light weight material available and will fold up to (14” x 14” x 2” = 4 lbs) for easy transporting. The outside material is constructed of 22 oz. heavy duty vinyl coated nylon with a 320 lbs/sq. tear strength.
The 3 Atmosphere Torpedo Float comes standard with a side zipper for access to the inner replaceable urethane bladder. The zipper is reinforced with (5) five 1 ½” buckled nylon straps. The bladder has a reinforced 1000 lb. Denier Cordova sleeve with nylon belted straps.
- Two side handles and one rear handle
- Comes with emergency Flair holder
- Set up to use a flag & ballast weight of 3 lbs lead shot (flag & weight not included)
- Comes standard with Air Pressure Gauge
- BC Air Blower with adapters available for most manufacturers
- Compressor or scuba tank is the preferred filling method
- May be filled by tire pump
- Safety orange color